Underground Death Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Death Tunnel

No one is safe from Elysia when they know ones whereabouts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Users Must Read!! -VERY IMPORTANT-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craven
Administrator
Craven

All Users Must Read!! -VERY IMPORTANT- Empty
PostSubject: All Users Must Read!! -VERY IMPORTANT-   All Users Must Read!! -VERY IMPORTANT- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 5:12 pm

U.D.T. Case #1

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE- PM ME IF YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!!!

Hey, Craven here!

Welcome to Underground Death Tunnel (I know long name, right?) Anyways~ if you guys read the rules, good for you and I hope that you can fully understand and come to terms to what will be going on here.

I am preparing to get the Bathory roleplay up and running. As soon as we get enough teachers, I will post a student list. Anyone can be a student, as long as they portray a younger version of their character. There are a few exceptions, such as Craven, who is 18, that have to portray an older version of themselves as a teacher. The minimum teacher age is 23 and the maximum teacher age is 28, the minimum age for a student is 15 and the maximum age for a student is 19. Because of difference in time zones, class roleplay will not happen on a timed schedule, however, they must follow the schedule of the student, which will have times on them as a reference what time of the day the roleplay is to be set within. For example:

Say your classes occur in this order:

A - 8:00am-9:00am English/Literature
B - 9:00am-10:00am French
C - 10:00am-11:00am Psychology
* - 11:00am-12:00pm Lunch
D - 12:00pm-1:00pm Math
E - 1:00pm-2:00pm History
F - 2:00pm-3:00pm Chemistry

The first class topic you would post in would be English/Literature. Your character would have to act as if he or she had just gotten to school in the early morning. Would they be cranky, tired, miserable, or maybe even excited? Also, you could not post in another class topic until the teacher of the class you are roleplaying in dismisses you. Then, you would have to move on to your next class, in this case French, until the teacher dismisses you, and so on...

I hope that is understandable enough for you all.

Yours in the Shadows,
Craven -\ |\ - || ||| |\|
Back to top Go down
https://nightofthefangs.board-directory.net

All Users Must Read!! -VERY IMPORTANT-
Page 1 of 1